Those who wish to emulate and embody the darkest values of the subterranean realms will find that this Wyvern Sword suits them quite nicely indeed, although thanks to its versatile design, it serves well in the hands of all those who might fight above ground, too! The weapon is ideally suited for elves and woodland warriors who might enjoy a weapon with natural styling, while also possessing the wicked look of a blade that will serve assassins, dark elves, and hired killers with startling ease. And of course, when more than one of these blades falls into the hands of a group of like-minded warriors, they become more than just weapons, serving as a symbol for a secret societys agenda, be it for good or ill in the world at large.
The collaboration between Calimacil and the Atelier Fantastic Arts continues to deliver design masterpieces with the delivery of another elven-inspired sword. Flirting with the darker sides of Heroic Fantasy, this sword possesses organic forms and a curved blade that hints of both malice and grace. From its silvery grey colored blade to the black, blue, and silver hilt, this weapon seems to have been forged from a single piece. Like all weapons created through our exclusive partnership, the sinister appearance of this magnificent sword is matched by its balance and a level of safety that is now part of Calimacils legend.
The Wyvern Sword is tested and balanced for combat, as well as being made to high specifications. This sword is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core that provides a level of durability that is hard to deny. The quality level of construction this LARP sword possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while also ensuring that it performs well in every season, whether youre gaming in the spring, the summer, the fall, the winter, the rain, the snow, the sun, and beyond. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP sword to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Blade Length: 24.5 inches
- Blade Thickness: 1 inch
- Guard Width: 2.5 inches
- Hilt Length: 9 inches
- Overall Length: 33.5 inches
- Colors: Blue, Black, Silver
- Core: Fiberglass
- Materials: Calimacil Foam
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges