Since 1980, when he first read Guru Dan Inosantos book, The Filipino Martial Arts, our President, Lynn C. Thompson, has diligently studied and trained in these disciplines. Lynns extensive sparing experiences, combined with his study and training had an immeasurable impact in shaping Cold Steel into the company it is today. Our Cold Steel Escrima Stick resembles a traditional rattan stick in length, weight, and cross section. It is however, much more durable because it is injection molded from super tough black polypropylene. It measures 32 inches long and is 1 inch in diameter and weighs a little over 15 ounces. Unlike rattan, it resists mildew, and will not dry out, warp, crack, splinter, or shrink, and with the use of a saw, it can easily be modified to any length. Plus, it is easy to clean and is so resistant to impact stresses and the elements, that it is virtually unbreakable and practically indestructible. We are confident that stick fighting enthusiasts and the Filipino Martial Arts Community will want to add one or more of these sticks to their training arsenal.
- Made from durable polypropylene
- Incredibly durable and shock resistant
- A great item for Escrima fighters and other martial artists
- Weight: 15.6 oz.
- Overall Length: 32 Inches
- Width: 1 Inch diameter
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges