The Broken Heart is a double sided ring of love, pain, and sorrow, featuring an enameled heart that obscures a deep set skull and blooming roses around a second skull. This gothic ring is handmade from fine English pewter. An advantage of this pewter Broken Heart ring is that it does not need regular polishing to maintain its gorgeous appearance. Pewter jewelry does not tarnish like silver jewelry. To keep your gothic Broken Heart ring bright and shiny, an occasional cleaning with a quality proprietary metal polish will keep it looking brilliant. This pewter gothic ring is made in Sheffield, England and crafted by master craftsman, who are members of The Worshipful Company of Pewterers. This group was granted a charter in 1474 by King Edward IV for the legal manufacture of pewter rings throughout England. Many of the ancient pewter smithing skills are still utilized today. They are the only manufacturer of high quality rings in their gothic collection of fine pewter jewelry.
- Handcrafted from quality English pewter and enamel
- Displays skull, rose, and heart details
- Goes well with gothic styles
- Makes a great gift or fashion accessory
Ring Size Chart:
- L: Size 6
- N: Size 7
- Q: Size 8.5
- T: Size 9.5
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges