Inspired by the walking sticks of South Africa that are hand carved from quality hardwoods, the Cold Steel African Walking Stick provides the prestige of such a piece without the maintenance but with unmatched unbreakability instead. The Zulus are perhaps the fiercest, most combative tribe in all South Africa. This walking stick is thus based on their famous Knob Kerrie. The body features an undulating staff and the traditional geodesic ball grip made out of high impact and weather resistant polypropylene instead of wood. It will never rot, warp, shrink, mildew, or fade, and is ready for all the wear and tear you and the world can dish out. While its primary mission is as a walking stick to aid balance when crossing uneven, slippery, or tough terrain, it can also serve as a pointer, lever, or formidable self-defense tool in an emergency.
- Inspired by an African Zulu walking stick
- Features undulating shaft and geodesic ball grip
- High impact construction is impervious to wear and tear
- A great walking stick and self defense tool
- Length: 37 Inches
- Weight: 25.3 oz.
- Head: 2.75 Inches
- Diameter at Base: 1.75 Inches
- Diameter at Neck: 1.75 Inches
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges