The mythical dragon has captured the imagination of man for centuries. Asian folklore casts them as benign creatures, mans allies in a hostile world, or as symbols of imperial Chinese power, used as motifs on palace walls and on soldiers breastplates. In the west, they were known to be fierce adversaries - fire breathing, cleaver beasts who rained destruction and leveled villages. The brave knight who slew one could return to his village after winning the hand of the fetching fair maiden he saved from the dragons wrath.
Legends aside, a dragon is a powerful creature possessed of extraordinary physical attributes, which command respect across the board. It is for this reason we have chosen to use the dragon as the inspiration for our latest walking stick. It is modeled after an intricately carved Dragon Stick from our President, Lynn C. Thompsons collection and is reproduced using expensive, hand engraved injection molds. The detailing is astonishing, with scales running the full length of the undulating shaft, and a fearsome face with snarling fangs. It is an imposing stick you will be proud to be seen with on almost any occasion. It is fashioned, like many of our other walking sticks, from the highest grade of high impact Polypropylene available, assuring its imperviousness to the elements and guaranteeing it is virtually indestructible. Black in color and sinuous in shape and form, it offers light to medium support and a number of grip options making it unusually suitable as an aid to balance as well as a powerful ally in an emergency self-defense situation.
- Made in polypropylene
- Very tough and difficult to damage
- A great walking stick and self defense tool
- Overall Length: 39.5 Inches
- Head Measurement: 4.625 Inches
- Overall Weight: 24 ounces
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges