Item #: ED4424
Out of Stock. Estimated to ship in 3-5 business days.
The Chinese Broadsword features a smoother darkened tsuba and end cap and feature the same great leather and wire wrapped handles. These full tang weapons have been crafted by hand with the blade made from a single thick rigid piece of steel that extends the length of the blade through grip with heavy welded guards and pommels. The Chinese Broadsword is durable and suitable for stage and reenactment fighting and come to you at a great price.
- This is the Sword for all you Stunt and Theater Professionals!
- These Swords are Made for Reenactments and Stage Fighting
- They Feature a Full Tang and the Blade is Made from One Thick Piece of Steel
- Blades Have a Blunt Edge So They Are Suitable For Stage Fighting
- Tsuba and End Cap Are Made from Blackened Iron
- Grips are Padded, Covered with Leather and Wire Wrapped
- Sheath is Not Included
- Overall Length: 37.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 26.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 3.75 Inches
- Weight: 5 lbs.